In light of the uncertainty we are all facing in our daily lives with the outbreak of Coronavirus, we would like to let you know what we’re doing to keep you and our incredible team as safe as possible.
For now we are following the government guidelines as we are in the care sector we must be the most vigilant we can be.
Currently the government guidelines are as followed, you are to self-isolate for 14 days if you have any of the symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath or if anyone in your household has any of the above.
The general hygiene principles everyone should be following include:
- Washing your hands often – with soap and water (or using alcohol sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if handwashing facilities are not available) – this is particularly important after taking public transport
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in a bin
- Employees washing their hands:
- before leaving home
- on arrival at work
- after using the toilet
- after breaks and sporting activities
- before food preparation
- before eating any food, including snacks
- before leaving work
- on arrival at home
- before and after any care activity with clients (care staff)
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched objects and surfaces
We are closely monitoring the situation to make sure to protect our colleagues, clients and general public to the best of our abilities.
If anyone has any queries please don’t hesitate to call our office line on 01883338443